Our team has spent years as participants, instructors, coaches, directors, and board members of all kinds of rowing and sailing organizations. Through this experience, we've seen firsthand how frustrating it can be to manage a fleet on top of your day-to-day coaching, administrative, and fundraising duties. By signing up for a Boatworks Fleet Management Plan, you can remove boat repair from your to-do list and ensure your assets last for as long as they should!
Let us help you:
Manage your rowing, sailing, and coaching fleets.
Establish preventative maintenance plans.
Establish short/long-term fundraising and fleet replacement campaigns to ensure program longevity.
how it works
1. Initial Fleet Assessment: Based on the condition you'd like your fleet in and the boats' status, our service team will evaluate the needs for an initial restoration. During this time, we will also evaluate your in-season maintenance needs.
2. Initial Fleet Restoration: Your boats will be brought to Boatworks and lovingly restored to their full potential.
3. Pre-Season Service: Whether your season starts in March or June, we will go through your fleet with you before the season starts to make sure you've got everything you need to be successful.
4. In-Season Service: We will monitor your assets and make repairs as-needed throughout the season. Downtime is minimized, and programming is maximized!
5. End-of-Season Service: When your rowers or sailors have stepped off the water for the last time each season, we will make sure your fleet is ready to turn around and hit the water or go into storage!
Pricing: Cost for each fleet plan is highly customized. We are able to create plans at any price point, just let us know what your budget is and we will figure out how you can get the most value!